Welcome to Delaware GLU

Delaware Gays and Lesbians United
Because we must stick together!


Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday's Woman

This Wednesday, we're going a little outside of the box into the scientific world, but there is plenty to learn about Jane Goodall, a true legend in scientific community.

* I wanted to talk to the animals like Dr. Doolittle.

* Anyone who tries to improve the lives of animals invariably comes in for criticism from those who believe such efforts are misplaced in a world of suffering humanity.

* Chimpanzees have given me so much. The long hours spent with them in the forest have enriched my life beyond measure. What I have learned from them has shaped my understanding of human behavior, of our place in nature.

* The greatest danger to our future is apathy.



No comments:

Post a Comment